You will also find further information on this page about:
- Global Privacy Principles
- Marketing privacy Statement
- Recruitment Candidate Privacy Statement
- Employee Privacy Statement
If you have any questions concerning data privacy, our Privacy Statements or any of the above, please Contact Us.
Last update: 13 07 2018
- What personal information we collect on this website;
- How we use this information;
- How we store your personal information;
- How we secure your personal information;
- Whether we disclose or share your personal information;
- Your choice regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- Our responsibility for website links;
- How to contact us.
What personal information we collect on this website
We collect information about how you use our website and the device(s) you use to access our site. This includes collecting unique mobile device ID or the internet protocol (IP) address online identifiers, which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
We also collect information about you if you make use of any of the interactive features within our website that rely on a personalised response, or where you ask us to respond to a query you have, The information we collect is limited to the details we need to provide the specific service you have asked for. We do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual preference, health or any other sensitive information.
We do not actively seek to collect information about children aged 16 or under. If you have any concerns about your child’s privacy in relation to our services, or if you believe that your child may have entered personal data onto our Website, please Contact Us. We will delete such information from our records with a reasonable time.
How we use this information
Except where required by law, we only use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- to deliver the specific information or services you have requested. For example, if you have requested further information on our services or content, or wish to subscribe to our alert service, or submit an enquiry through this site. We will only use the email address you provide to us to respond to that request. Without your express consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure and confidential and not kept for longer than is necessary. From time to time we may ask other members of our group, or third party service providers, to help us manage our information technology systems. Some of these systems may be located in countries overseas.
We will only transfer your information to a third party service provider or overseas, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
How we secure your personal information
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unlawful or unauthorised use, access or accidental loss of personal information. We also seek to ensure our service providers do the same.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law. Our agents and contractors may have access to personally identifiable information to help carry out the services they are performing for us.
Your choice regarding the personal information you provide to us
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us then please click on the „unsubscribe“ link at the bottom of the relevant mailing. If you wish to opt-out completely then please contact us at using the details provided below.
- If you would like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us using the contact details below and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purpose.
Users from the European Economic Area
If you are from the European Economic Area, you have rights (with some exceptions and restrictions) to:
- object to our processing of your personal data, including profiling. You can object at any time and we shall stop processing the information you have objected to, unless we can show compelling legitimate grounds to continue that processing;
- access your personal data. If you make this kind of request and we hold personal data about you, we are required to provide you with information on it, including a description and copy of the personal data and why we are processing it;
- request erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances Erasure rights do not apply where the data is processed for historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
- request correction or updating of the personal data that we hold about you and that is inaccurate;
- request the restriction of our processing of your personal data in some situations. If you request this, we can continue to store your personal data but are restricted from processing it while the restriction is in place;
- withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data. When you use our website you may have been asked to consent to the dropping of a cookie. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data that has been derived from cookies. If you do withdraw consent, that will not affect the lawfulness of what we have done with your personal data before you withdrew consent;
- complain to your local data protection authority about our collection or use of your personal data. For example, in the UK, the local data protection authority is the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you exercise the rights above and there is any question about who you are, we may require you to provide information from which we can satisfy ourselves as to your identity.
If you are from the European Economic Area and would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to any information we hold about you via this website please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with the relevant law.
Our responsibility for website links
HOW WE DEPLOY COOKIES
Our site uses the following types of cookies:
These cookies allow our sites to remember choices you make (such as cookie banner acceptance. The information these cookies collect are anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The functionality cookies are listed below:
|catAccCookies||This cookie is used to store the click on the cookie banner “accept” button|
How to reject cookies
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can alter your browser settings. The procedure for doing so varies from one browser application to another. If you wish to reject cookies from our site, but wish to accept those from other sites, you may choose the option in your browser settings to receive a notice before a cookie is stored on your device. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information.
To find out more, please consult the following: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookiies and www.youronlinechoices.com . By disabling cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our site or certain content or functionality may not be available.
Address: Data Protection Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network, Regent’s Place, 10 Triton Street, London, NW1 3BF
Telephone: (+44) (0) 207 070 7700
„personal information“ – any information that relates to you (or from which you can be identified).
„profiling“ – automatically using personal data to work out certain things about people, like analysing or predicting their performance at work, reliability, economic situation, personal preferences, interests, behaviour, location or movements.